Any questions regarding this policy should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Who processes personal data?
The website www.c9-group.com is an initiative from:
Cloud Nine bv (Hereafter: “C9”, “We” and “Us”)
VAT: BE 0861.455.020
Phone: +32 (0)3 443 71 00
3. Which personal data are processed?
C9 undertakes to process only those data that are relevant and necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. The following categories of personal data may be processed by C9:
- Personal data you give us when you use our contact form for any inquiry: for example, your name, email address, phone number and your message.
- Personal data that you provide directly to us, when you register for a job application. C9 may process the following categories of personal information for our recruitment activities:
- identifiers such as name, email address, and contact details
- CV, resume or transcripts, and any supporting documentation attached to your resume such as copies of certificates and diplomas
- employment references
- information about your personality, competency, ability and suitability for a position
4. For what purposes are my personal data used?
C9 collects personal data in order to provide you with a safe, optimal and personalised user experience. The collection of personal data becomes more extensive the more intensively you use the website and our online services.
Data processing is essential for the operation of the website and related services. Processing is carried out exclusively for the following well-defined purposes:
- to communicate with you and respond to your requests or application
- for recruitment, evaluation, background screening and hiring purposes
- to offer and improve a general and personalised service; including offering information, newsletters and offers that are useful and/or necessary for you, obtaining and processing user reviews and providing support.
- to offer and improve the products provided; personalised and specific products based on information and data provided.
- marketing purposes
When visiting C9's website, some data is collected for statistical purposes. Such data are necessary to optimise the use of our website. These data are: IP address, likely place of consultation, hour and day of consultation, which pages were visited. When you visit the C9 website, you agree to this data collection intended for static purposes as described above.
The User always provides personal data to C9 and can thus exercise a certain amount of control. If certain data are incomplete or apparently incorrect, C9 reserves the right to temporarily or permanently postpone certain expected actions.
Personal data are processed solely for internal use within C9. We can therefore reassure you that personal data will not be sold, transferred or communicated to third parties associated with us. C9 has taken all possible legal and technical precautions to avoid unauthorised access and use.
5. For how long is your personal information retained by us?
Unless we explain otherwise to you, we will hold your personal data for as long as we have reasonable business needs, such as managing our relationship with you and managing our operations. Or related to your application for a position (such as your curriculum vitae/resume or the position to which you applied, assessment results).
6. What are my rights?
You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed; the right to have your personal information erased ‘the right to be forgotten’; the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you.
Just email us at email@example.com and we will provide details of the information we hold about you, within 30 days of receiving the email.
If you wish to consult C9's website, it is recommended that you have cookies enabled.
8. Review of this policy
We keep this policy under regular review. This policy was last updated in April 2023.