Responsible for the content of this website
- Cloud Nine bv (Hereafter called "C9")
- Rupelweg 8
- 2850 Boom (Antwerp)
- Managing Director: Tim Belon
- VAT-ID / UID: BE 0861.455.020
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All rights reserved.
The information contained and accessed on or through this site is provided by C9 for general guidance and is intended to offer general information of interest. C9 owns or licenses all text, data, images and other materials on the site. C9 has made every effort to ensure that the information contained on this site is accurate and reliable. However, errors may sometimes occur. Therefore C9 disclaims all express or implied warranties of any kind as to any matter whatsoever relating to these pages.
Liability for Links
C9 is not liable for the content of websites, which are hyperlinked. Therefore, we cannot accept any liability for these websites. The respective provider or operator is responsible for the content of the linked sites. The linked sites were checked at the time of linking for possible violations, and illegal content was not present at the time the link was set on our site. A permanent control of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of law. Upon notification of violations, we will immediately remove such links.
Like many other websites, this website uses so-called cookies. Cookies are small data or text files placed on your local computer by websites and applications. Such cookies can have different purposes: there are technical cookies (e.g. for keeping track of language settings), session cookies (temporary cookies that expire after one session) and tracking cookies (cookies that follow and track your behaviour on the Internet in order to provide you with a more optimal user experience).
Types of cookies used:
- Essential/ Strictly necessary cookies: are necessary for the website to function and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually set only in response to actions taken by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. They are necessary for proper communication and they facilitate navigation (e.g. returning to a previous page, etc.).
- Non-essential cookies: are not in themselves necessary for the website to function, but they do help us offer an improved and personalised website.
- Analytical cookies: allow us to track visits and traffic so that we can measure and improve the performance of our platform/website. They help us know which pages are most and least popular and how visitors move through the website.
- Google analytics for website statistics: For more information, please read the Google Analytics Privacy Statement.
- Facebook: We use Facebook for displaying recent posts and/or social share buttons. For more information, read the Facebook Privacy Statement.
Review of this policy
We keep this policy under regular review. This policy was last updated in April 2023.
Deze site gebruikt links van: