How well do you really know your employees, customers or partners? Can you identify all their needs and expectations?
Our measurements are powerful because of their simplicity. They help you better understand which areas of your 'customer journey' can be improved and where you need to adjust your strategy and processes.
Customer perception analysis
Join our online session on 9 June 2022
On June 9th, we will be hosting an online session in which we will answer the question of how you can easily set up customer satisfaction surveys according to the new CPA methodology and immediately comply with your ISO 9001 requirements on customer orientation.
Our proven CPA methodology enables you to gain valuable and objective insights:
- into your customers’ perceptions and opinions about your organisation, products, services, employees
- the actual and future expectations and needs of your customers.
Key characteristics of our CPA:
- complies 100% with ISO 9001 requirements in terms of customer satisfaction measurements
- execution of the analysis by experienced, independent experts
- tailor-made for your organisation; determine what you want to know and from whom, get insights on customer level
- final report (including benchmarking) extremely useful to initiate internal improvement projects in line with your customers' expectations
- extra bonus (option): a company related CPA where you can 'test' the knowledge of your (commercial) employees of their customers
Listen what our customers are saying...
"The CPA from C9 gave us good strategic information that enabled us to undertake actions on short term and adapt our goals on long term. It was nice to draft our biennial customer questionnaire together with the experts who took care of the whole follow-up and delivered us a very interesting working document afterwards.” Freya Baele, Technical Sales Manager, Vetex
Imagine if your customers became fans and inspire others?
Lost sales analysis
Evaluating why you are losing every lead over your competitor is the crucial first step in drawing up a strategic plan to increase your sales revenue in the future. Performing a lost sales analysis (LSA) allows you to identify where improvements are needed so that you can reassess your strategy and continue to see growth.
C9 has been specialized for many years in researching why potential customers end up not hooking up after they first showed interest. Our LSA method will prevent these 'leads' from being lost. We capture them for you and push them - if relevant - back into the sales process. This results in a thorough and detailed knowledge of your (potential) customer decisions, which you can use to initiate your 'customer journey' improvement projects.
Don’t miss another sales opportunity with the help from C9.